2016 NNPC/Chevron JV National Scholarship Application-Apply Now
NNPC/Chevron News: The Chevron Nigeria Limited which is in constant conjunction with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
The Requirements / Eligibility
According to information reaching us is that the Scheme Is Open To all Unregistered Existing Awardees ONLY. So as it now the only current NNPC/Chevron JV scholarship beneficiaries who have not registered are expected to Register and Apply for the scholarship. For thps who must have registered Registered awardees need not apply but login to update their academic details.
1. An applicant Must be in a Nigerian University
2. Candidates Must remain within a course/program covered by the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship scheme.
How to Apply For the 2016 NNPC/Chevron JV National Scholarship
Like i have said before all Registered existing awardees need not apply but refer to the steps outline in the invitation email.
Unregistered existing awardees should apply using the steps below:
1. As i have said before now to start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents. Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
O’ Level result
2. You must ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Again you are ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards2013 and follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” on your corresponding award year to submit information i.e. 2012 Awardee to click “NNPC/CHEVRON JV / 2011” onwww.scholastica.ng
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. You are to return to www.scholastica.ng enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If your National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After you might have completed, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
Again as it where there is still a possibility that you can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Then re login to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications may attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
Deadline of application is 24th January 2016
The Deadline is strictly 24th January, 2016
Source From Naijavoice.com.ng