2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form & Guide –
in this article, you will get to understand the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise 2017/2018.
The Nigerian Navy as the largest Navies in the African continent recruits new officers every single year, so don’t let this 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy recruitment pass you by. We encourage all candidates to pick Nigerian Navy Application Form 2017/2018 now.
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Have you ever dreamt of joining the best navy on African soil, sail around the seas, see different lands, contribute to the security of your country ? If you have, then I have good news for you brother: YOU CAN!
Nigerian Navy recruitment application form 2017/2018 is yet to start and we promise to keep you updated here on this page.
In other not to fall into the hands of Fraudsters who will promise to offer you Nigerian Navy Job with exchange for money or any other form of gratification. We strive to keep you safe from them by feeding you with right and adequate information on time about 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Application Form.
The Aptitude Test for the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Exercise scheduled will also be published here on this page.
N/B: Currently, Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form is not yet available online. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
General Instructions to Nigerian Navy Applicants.
- Must Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English & Mathematics inclusive).
- Must Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the age limits accepted for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Interested Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
- Check for full detailed instruction at the navy’s portal : www.navy.mil.ng.
Learn How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018.
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free . Applicants are expected to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Buy a voucher from any branch of the Union Bank PLC or the Unity Bank. The voucher cost N1000 ( one thousand naira only ) for candidates applying with their WASSCE and N2500 for candidates applying for Direct Short Service.
- Log in to the Nigerian Navy’s recruitment webpage : joinnigeriannavy.com and make use of the serial number of the card you purchased as username and the PIN as password.
- Complete the forms you will be presented with and submit after thorough cross checking to be sure that the information you have provided is correct.
- After submitting your form online, you will be required to print out a copy of the summary. You will notified of the examination dates and recruitment centers.
- Report to the recruitment centers with copies of your Birth Certificate or Age Declaration, Parent Consent form, four recent passport photographs and a letter of introduction from your local government chairman. Also, carry along the originals of your certificates to the recruitment centers.
You can get to us by using the comment box below or drop your email or ask any questions you might need help from.