This is to inform all the entire members of the public and all interested applicant that the Nigerian Agip Oil Company has announced the tertiary scholarship for the 2015/2016 academic session. As it were, The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2015/2016 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Eligibility For 2016 Agip Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
All Applicants Must Be
1. Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
2.Should be a 100 level students at the time of application.
3. Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
4. Applicant are to note that, Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Applicant are to also not that, The following set of students should not apply:
1. 200 level students and above
2. Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies.
3. Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Category of Awards
Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
How To Apply For 2016 Agip Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
- Simply click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Then click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site.
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centers to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
The Closing Date For 2016 Agip Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
Please note that, the Closing date for the Nigerian Agip Oil Company tertiary scholarship 2015/2016 receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight, June 27th, 2016.
All applicant should take note of this:The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centers.