Citibank Nigeria recruitment for Electronic Banking Officers August 1st 2016:This is to announce to the entire members of the public and most especially those who are interested in the job vacancy at Citibank Nigeria.
As it were, the Citibank Nigeria Limited happen to be the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services as well.On this publication all interested applicant are to fill the vacant position. Now,as it stands now Citibank is recruiting to fill the following position listed below
Job Title: Electronic Banking Officer
Primary Location: Nigeria,Lagos
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Function: Product Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16049773
As you may know the Electronic Banking is the mechanism that allows customers to manage, manipulate and monitor their financial information by reviewing electronically delivered account statements as well as allowing instructions to be transmitted to Citi remotely from client offices via the Internet.
As a department we are responsible for ensuring new customers are installed and trained on Citi Direct BE, BE Mobile, Tablet and CitiConnect (CFX) and existing customers are successfully migrated from legacy systems to CitiDirect, and to providing technical support to our clients on all Electronic applications, including local regional applications. The Electronic Banking Services Head is requested to:
• Work with clients to implement file automation solutions which link their ERP/treasury management systems with CitiDirect in order to transfer payment files and receive statement data over a secure connection.
• Achieve monthly and weekly goals for investigation resolution.
• Identify incidents or developing situations such as outages that could potentially lead to client complaints and alert management accordingly.
• Represent EBS in cross-departmental meetings, knowledge forums and client conference calls as required.
• Perform quality and Control reviews on all Electronic Banking Systems and processes
• Provide our clients with trusted advice that will enable them to fully appreciate the capabilities of Citi’s electronic product range.
• Ensure full and detailed testing of files and connections are complete before customer is considered active.
• Complete Training and Support of CitiDirect, Be Mobile, CitiDirect Tablet and related electronic banking systems etc
• Provide in-depth training to clients explaining the technical, functional and business capabilities of CitiDirect, training to be delivered either remotely or onsite with the client.
• Provide first and Second level and technical support in respect of all EB applications.
•All applicant should at least posses 5 years of working with various forms of electronic banking platforms and interfaces or core transaction processing channels and in developing and leading a skilled team.
• Applicant must have a better understanding of technical electronic banking infrastructure, testing and ACH and Funds Transfer processing platforms, thorough appreciation of the functioning of various clearing frameworks.
• Strong Banking and extensive Cash management product knowledge.
• Knowledge, appreciation and understanding of operating within Citi in different functional areas.
• Experience working with ERP platforms rollouts for local and international clients locally and internationally
• Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills
•HE/SHE must have a Very good knowledge of English
• Graduate of an acceptable university, preferably from engineering, management information systems, business administration, economics,
• Good knowledge of Windows and Java applications
• Strong Technical background
• Drive and ability to take initiatives independently
• Ability to get things done and question if things can be done in a better way
• Flexible in the tasks that have been assigned and to be able to prioritize accordingly
• Good understanding of software development, testing and release management
• Strong Internet application knowledge
• Strong network/infrastructure knowledge
• Information technologies experience is a plus
How to Apply For Citibank Nigeria recruitment for Electronic Banking Officers August 1st 2016
All Interested and qualified candidates are to Click Here to Apply
Citibank Nigeria recruitment for Electronic Banking Officers August 1st 2016
2016 Citibank Nigeria recruitment for Electronic Banking Officers August 1st