We are very much happy to announced to the general public and most especially all the interested qualified applicants that the online registration for the 2016 Nigerian Army 75 RRI Recruitment for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women has started on 8 April 2016 and ends on 21 May 2016.
You can aslo read >>>>>>Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2016
How To Apply For 2016 Nigerian Army 75 RRI Recruitment
Apply online at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts
i. Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian form
ii. Local Government Area Certification form
iii. Police Certification form
iv. Guarantor form
You are advuise to Come along to the designated exam and recruitment center with copies of their online application forms
Nigerian Army 2016/2017 Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must possess a minimum of four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also posses OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate.
Applicant must be between the age of 18 – 22 years for non tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the age of 18 – 26 years by 1st June 2016.
Please note that:the recruitment exercise would commence with pre-screening Examination to be followed later by screening of short listed candidates at designated zonal centers nationwide.
And also The pr-screening Examination will take place at the center of choice of a candidate on 28 May 2016.
All Successful candidates from the pre-sreening Examination are to attend the Zonal screening Exercise at the designated zonal centers for their respective states from 12 – 25 June 2016.
Applicant Eligibility For Nigerian Army 75 RRI Recruitment 2016
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2016.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2016.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period