NNPC|Mobile scholarship 2015–– This is to generally announce to all Nigerian undergraduate student that the NNPC| MPN undergraduate national scholarship award is currently going on
As part of support to educational en hacement and human capacity building, Mobil Producing Nigeria,operators of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/MPN) Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.participant
will be absolutely be selected due to their good performance..
Interested candidate should apply with the following criteria listed bellow
Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents;
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
Current University ID card
O’ Level result
SSCE result or its equivalent
Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Ensure also that you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
List below are the producedure to apply for NNPC|Mobile Scholarhip
1 visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/mpn and click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship sitehttp://www.scholastica.ng
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpcmpn or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2015 NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your referee to sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the capture centers https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Return to www.scholastica.ng/ and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board. Please note also that you can only submit your applications through the above stated website address.
Deadline for application is 1st of December, 2015.
In line with the e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site