This is to announce to the entire members of the public and all interested applicant that The management of University of Benin has finally decided to commence the sales of UNIBEN 2016/2017 DIploma In Maritime And ICT Programme Form.
On this publication the management of university of Benin (UNIBEN) use this opportunity to invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-Time Two-Year Diploma in Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for 2016/2017 Academic Session.
You can also read this>>>>>NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL 2016 BAR LL RESIT RESULT
Applicant are to note that the course has adequate professional and academic content, to produce manpower for the promotion of staff proficiency, capacity building and performance in the Sea Ports, Shipping, Oil and ICT sectors of the economy for middle and top management positions.
please note that all the Students must undertake and pass a three-month industrial training period between the first and second years of the programme.
1. Applicant should at least posses Credit in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject at GCE/WASE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO
2. Applicant should have City and Guilds (Part 1) in any area of Engineering
3. Applicant must have A qualification equivalent to any of the above.
You are hereby inform that, Lectures shall take place from Monday to Friday between the hours of 2.00 and 6.00pm.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Click HERE to start the registration process or visit the school website.
- All Applicants are here by advise to Provide all necessary information. Which means the compulsory fields.
- Applicant are required to Click on ‘Get login credentials’ .
- A mail will be send to immediately which means you are to provide a valid email address (ps your email not the cybercafe’s mail).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- On the https://uniben-kofa.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Then enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- In other to start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your red background passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment login and click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- On the displayed page top left click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
- All applicants should note that they are not suppose to delete any unsuccessful payment rather query it before initiating another payment.
According to the management, the application fee is ten thousand naira (10,000) , with a processing fee of five hundred and fifty naira (N550) only
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Application closes at Midnight on Saturday, 30th July 2016.